CJS 2270 Criminal Justice Science Internship
Observation and participation in a criminal justice agency appropriate to the student's professional goals. Opportunity for integration and application of learning in a professional setting. One classroom, fourteen hours field experience per week.
Prerequisites: DEV 0035 and Approval of Department
- Complete a portfolio documenting knowledge, skills and abilities attained and a professional development plan for future learning.
- Apply the assessment of the incident(s) or case(s), and use the appropriate case law and treatment in addressing the issue(s) or incident(s).
- Demonstrate the code of ethics and professionalism in an internship-partner agency or department.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Practicum: 14 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Criminal Justice Science
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: Yes