CLT 2213 Lab for Hematology
Lab portion of CLT 2210 - Hematology
- Demonstrate safety and quality control procedures.
- Identify and recognize normal and abnormal cells on a peripheral blood smear.
- Performance of routine automated and non automated procedures in the hematology laboratories.
- Evaluate normal and abnormal erythrocyte and leukocytes morphology and related diseases.
- Performance of routine platelet examination and evaluation.
- Reporting of hematology results with accuracy and identify errors.
Credit Hours: 0
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Clinical Laboratory Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term