CLT 2513 Lab for Immunohematology
Lab portion of CLT 2510 - Immunohematology
- Demonstrate blood bank test principles, methods, and limitations of the tests, and identify interfering substances and corrective actions.
- Identify routine and complex antibody.
- Demonstrate monoclonal antibody use for a variety of diagnostic serology testing.
- Analyze the appropriate specimen for the immunohematology lab assessment.
- Identify variable affecting the test results, and correlation of test results with clinical findings and significance.
- Demonstrate specimen collection methods, assess the affect of variables, troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Identify reagent storage, quality control and use in testing.
Credit Hours: 0
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Clinical Laboratory Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term