COM 2278 Communication Capstone
Demonstration of communication skills and competencies through the development of a communication portfolio; independent study under the direction of a Communication faculty member. Five directed practice hours per week.
Prerequisites: COM 2201 and COM 2206 and COM 2211 and COM 2220 and COM 2225 and Other (One additional COM or JOU course) and Approval of Department
- Demonstrate competency in major areas of the discipline of communication.
- Demonstrate competency in a variety of communication settings.
- Analyze communication experiences.
Credit Hours: 1
- Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
- Department: Communication
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: Yes