COM 2286 Public Relations Principles
Theories, principles and skills of public relations in organizations and in society, integrating organizational communication and management practices.
- Define and describe public relations as a communication function of organizations.
- Describe the historical evolution of public relations.
- Demonstrate understanding of the public relations process and the interactions among environmental, organizational, communication, and target audience subsystems.
- Demonstrate understanding of the legal, ethical, and moral considerations inherent in public relations
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
- Department: Communication
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term