DAS 1105 Lab Dental Assisting Techniques & Materials I
Laboratory experiences for DAS 1104.
- Demonstrate effective strategies to reduce occupational exposure in the dental office setting as required by the OSHA standard, by preparing and maintaining patient treatment areas following OSHA standards and the principles of Universal Precautions.
- Collect patient charting data utilizing various dental indicies to formulate an overall assessment of the patient's oral health status.
- Demonstrate setting up a procedural tray and materials for specific dental procedures.
Credit Hours: 0
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Dental Health Sciences
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No