DAS 1204 Dental Assisting Techniques & Materials II
Principles of dental assisting skills with emphasis on dental procedure instrument differentiation. Basic dental laboratory materials and equipment utilization. Two classroom, six lab hours per week.
- Demonstrate the use of materials used in the dental laboratory for specific procedures.
- Demonstrate appropriate skills when assisting another dental professional during specific procedures.
- Identify dental instruments utilized for specific procedures.
Credit Hours: 4
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 6 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Dental Health Sciences
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No