DAS 1205 Lab Dental Assisting Techniques & Materials II
Laboratory experiences for DAS 1204.
- Identify dental instruments utilized for specific procedures.
- Demonstrate the use of materials used in the dental laboratory for specific procedures.
- Demonstrate appropriate skills when assisting another dental professional during specific procedures.
Credit Hours: 0
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Dental Health Sciences
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term