DEH 2504 Dental Hygiene Research
Overview of statistical terminology needed to evaluate research literature and prepare and present dental hygiene research papers.
- Locate and demonstrate use of data sources.
- Write a research paper.
- Present data and information designed for an audience of peers and health professionals.
- Define fundamental statistical terms and concepts.
- Describe common research designs.
- Evaluate research articles.
- Demonstrate ethical and professional use of information.
Credit Hours: 2
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Dental Health Sciences
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term