ECE 1200 Observation & Assessment
Observing, documenting and assessing young children in programs of early education and care. Center observations required.
Prerequisites: Approval of Department and Other (Must have a "C" or better in course)
- Demonstrate knowledge and practice of ethical standards.
- Demonstrate knowledge of observation, documentation and other appropriate assessment tools.
- Identify goals, benefits, and uses of assessment.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of each child's characteristics and needs.
Credit Hours: 4
- Classroom: 4 hours
- Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
- Department: Education
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term