ECE 1201 Curriculum & Planning
Current curriculum standards recognized in the field of Early Childhood Education. Planning high-quality developmentally appropriate learning experiences and environments for young children. Integrating social studies into the early childhood curriculum.
- Demonstrate knowledge of current curriculum standards.
- Demonstrate knowledge of developmentally appropriate indoor and outdoor learning environments.
- Demonstrate ability to create developmentally appropriate curriculum, including daily schedules and activity plans.
- Identify and demonstrate developmentally appropriate interaction techniques with children.
Credit Hours: 4
- Classroom: 4 hours
- Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
- Department: Education
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
9:00AM to 12:40PM