ECE 2203 Intentional Practices in the Classroom
Laboratory experience with an emphasis on identification of developmentally appropriate interactions and experiences that support intentional teaching. Once a week seminar required. Additionally, students will spend 1.5 hours per week in the Sinclair Community College daycare center.
Prerequisites: ECE 2103 and ECE 2104
- Demonstrate the professionalism in all matters including work habits, communication, attitude, and appearance
- Identify, describe, and demonstrate appropriate interaction techniques with children.
- Demonstrate ability to reflect, analyze, and evaluate one's own professional practices to promote positive outcomes for each child.
- Demonstrate the ability to observe and assess development in children across all domains.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
- Department: Education
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No