EET 1120 Introduction to DC & AC Circuits
Introduction to direct and alternating current (DC/AC) circuits, power, three phase and test equipment. One classroom, two lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: MAT 0100 or MAT 1110 or MAT 1130 or MAT 1445
- Demonstrate competency in measurement of resistance, current, and voltage in any electrical circuit.
- Perform measurements and work with electricity in a safe manner.
- Identify type of circuit and do simple analysis.
Credit Hours: 2
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Electronics Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No