EET 1121 UAS Remote Sensing & Analysis
This course introduces the foundations of remote sensing and data analysis. Students will acquire knowledge of the characteristics of various sensors and remote sensing applications applicable to civil unmanned aerial system (UAS) operations. Emphasis is placed on data acquisition and processing.
- Demonstrate a practical understanding of remote sensing systems, their respective capabilities, and their relationship to Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS).
- Describe the consideration, tools and products related to the processing of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) collected data.
- Provide a technical overview of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) -based remote sensing technologies and the applicability of collected data to help solve real world problems.
Credit Hours: 1
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Electronics Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: Yes
5:00PM to 5:50PM