EET 1131 Digital Electronics
Number systems, operations and codes, logic gates, Boolean algebra, DeMorgan's theorem and logic simplification, combination logic circuits, encoders/decoders, multiplexers/demultiplexers, adders, subtractors and ALUs, flip-flops and related devices, counters, shift registers, memory and storage, integrated circuit technologies. Four classroom, three lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: EET 1116
- Apply knowledge of digital devices, operations and basic systems in dealing with circuits.
- Document relationship between logic schematic diagram, truth table, Boolean expression and actual circuit.
- Apply technical skills when dealing with digital systems.
Credit Hours: 5
- Classroom: 4 hours
- Lab: 3 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Electronics Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
1:00PM to 4:20PM