EET 1139 Electrical Machinery
Basic principle, theory, operation and characteristics of common DC and AC machinery. Two classroom, two lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: EET 1120 or EET 1150 and EET 1155
- Describe operation and principle of AC motors.
- Describe operation and principle of DC generators and motors.
- Install new or replace old defective motors including protective circuits and associated wiring.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Electronics Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No