EET 1181 Electrical Construction I
Basic safety procedures, use of hand and power tools; electrical circuit theory; use of test equipment; basics of residential, commercial and industrial wiring observing National Electric Code (NEC). One classroom, six lab hours per week
- Demonstrate safe and effective use of hand and power tools.
- Demonstrate blueprint reading.
- Demonstrate knowledge of National Electric Code.
- Demonstrate ability to wire basic electrical circuits.
Credit Hours: 2 to 3
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Lab: 6 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Electronics Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: Yes
- Offered Online: No