EET 1182 Electrical Construction II
Alternating current theory, motors, grounding, conduit bending, conductor installation, National Electric Code (NEC) for cables, terminations and splices, electrical single and three phase installation, circuit breakers and fuses, contactors and relays. One classroom, six lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: EET 1181
- Calculate basic AC circuit quantities.
- Install and replace circuit protective devices.
- Install, troubleshoot and repair electrical circuits.
Credit Hours: 2 to 3
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Lab: 6 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Electronics Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: Yes
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term