EET 1183 Electrical Construction III
Load calculations for branch circuits, overcurrent protection, wiring devices, distribution equipment, transformers, calculations for motor circuits: motor maintenance and controls and basics of HVAC systems. One classroom, six lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: EET 1182
- Troubleshoot and repair motor support circuits.
- Install basic electrical circuits.
- Install and maintain motor control circuits.
Credit Hours: 2 to 3
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Lab: 6 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Electronics Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: Yes
- Offered Online: No