EET 1184 Electrical Construction IV
Calculation procedures for residential, commercial and farming applications, various wiring systems, stand-by and emergency systems, basic electronics, fire alarms, special transformers, solid-state controls, welding techniques, heat and freeze protection and high-voltage termination. One classroom, six lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: EET 1183
- Correctly replace or install new motors and associated circuits.
- Calculate loads for heavy equipment and high voltage circuits.
- Troubleshoot and repair motors using solid-state methods.
Credit Hours: 2 to 3
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Lab: 6 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Electronics Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: Yes
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term