EET 1198 Digital Technology
Electrical fundamentals, introduction to basics of digital logic and circuits, digital systems and basic digital circuit design. One classroom, two lab hours per week.
- Demonstrate ability to work with numerical values in different number systems.
- Reconcile between logic diagram and actual circuit.
- Apply knowledge of digital devices to solve problems.
Credit Hours: 2
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Electronics Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No