EET 2221 UAS Sensors & Systems
Course will provide students a foundational understanding encompassing all elements of an unmanned aerial system (UAS). Students will be provided the knowledge and necessary skill set to support UAS application. Three classroom, three lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: EET 1120 and EET 1121
- Demonstrate to the ability to apply knowledge of key UAS sensors and system applications to execute during UAS operations. This includes installation, trouble shooting, and data collection.
- Demonstrate a foundational understanding of key UAS components and the science behind their function.
- Demonstrate knowledge of UAS sensors and systems on applicable UAS platforms.
Credit Hours: 4
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Lab: 3 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Electronics Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No