EET 2261 Microprocessors
Microprocessor architecture, assembly language programming, bus structures and timing diagrams, memory technologies and interfacing, input/output interface and systems, interrupt-processed input/output, direct memory access (DMA), microcontroller applications and microprocessor-based communications. Three classroom, three lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: EET 1131 or EET 1198
- Apply knowledge of integrated development environment machine code for different microprocessor chips.
- Relate between the relationship of a flow chart and program code.
- Communicate with others about the process used in a microprocessor.
Credit Hours: 4
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Lab: 3 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Electronics Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No