EET 2270 Electronics Engineering Technology Internship
Students earn credits toward degree requirements for work learning experience. Students already working may apply to use that experience to meet internship requirements. Students establish learning outcomes and prepare related reports and/or projects each semester. Ten co-op hours per week per credit hour.
- Complete all defined goals, objectives, and activities.
- Student must receive a satisfactory performance rating on the job as indicated by their supervisor.
- Complete co-op paper or project assigned by the Faculty Coordinator.
- Complete work/learning contract.
Credit Hours: 1 to 4
- Co-Op: 10 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Electronics Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No