EET 2278 Electronics Project Capstone
Review of electronic circuits, analog and digital electronics, microcontrollers, design and layout of printed circuit board, fabricate-assemble-test-troubleshoot working prototype, write report. Two classroom, four lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: EET 2201 and EET 2261
- Apply knowledge of electronics components to solve problems.
- Apply assembly, testing and troubleshooting techniques to working prototypes.
- Communicate in a technical environment.
Credit Hours: 4
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 4 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Electronics Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No