EET 2281 Programmable Logic Controllers
Provides history of control systems and PLCs, use of number systems, ladder logic programming devices, Control I/O modules, relays, contacts, coils, and timers, counters and sequencers, fundamental PLC programming, and data transfer. Two classroom, two lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: EET 1120 or EET 1131 or EET 1198 or EET 1181 and EET 1182
- Determine cause of problems with PLC hardware and software; and repair.
- Develop programs for machine control.
- Demonstrate competency in writing ladder logic programs.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Electronics Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
1:00PM to 2:50PM
5:30PM to 9:10PM
1:00PM to 4:40PM