EET 2282 Advanced Programmable Logic Controllers
Demonstrate the use of control and set analog I/O, bit and project based programming, control servos with analog & High Speed Counter (HSC) cards, the use of ethernet network for programmable logic controllers (PLCs), the interaction between PLCs and sensors, installation and repair. Two classroom, two lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: EET 2281
- Identify and correct operation failures.
- Use control I/O, servos, the ethernet network, and sensors to exercise the PLC.
- Develop programs using bit and project based programming.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Electronics Engineering Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
5:30PM to 9:10PM