EFD 1303 Lab for Expanded Functions for Dental Auxiliaries II
Laboratory experiences in advanced remediable intra-oral dental tasks and/or procedures involved in the art and placement of preventive or restorative materials including amalgam, dental sealants and nonmetallic restorative materials including resin restorations.
Prerequisites: Restricted to Majors
- Demonstrate the techniques for the placement of Class IV composite restorations in the laboratory environment.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the placement of all restorative procedures and techniques using metallic and/or composite resin restorations for Class I, II, III, IV, V restorations.
- Exhibit proficiency in the placement of dental sealants.
- Demonstrate the ability to place, assess and evaluate restorative care as it applies to dental restorations in congruence with the Commission on Dental Testing in Ohio.
Credit Hours: 0
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Dental Health Sciences
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
8:30AM to 11:30AM