EGR 1111 Introduction to Nanotechnology
Introduction to nanotechnology and its application to engineering systems, emphasizing basic principles, materials, measurement tools, fabrication techniques, and applications. Two classroom, two lab hours per week.
- Describe molecular and atomic structures and their scales with special emphasis on nano scale.
- Define nanotechnology applications in various fields of engineering and sciences, measurement tools used, and fabrication techniques
- Use literature search to investigate latest topics of interest and write technical papers describing your findings and conclusions
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Automation and Control Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term