EGR 1122 Fundamentals of Remote Sensing in Intelligence
This course emphasizes the science, technology and applications of remote sensing, bringing together related information in materials science, physics, optics, electronics, computer processing and other disciplines. Students completing this course will be equipped to approach problems ranging from environmental to social to industrial data gathering and interpretation. Two classroom, two lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: Approval of Department
- Describe dual wave/particle nature of light.
- Describe geometric considerations and interpret visual images; recognize multispectral imagery.
- Describe features of thermal infrared imagery.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Automation and Control Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No