EGR 2211 Nanotechnology Applications & Fabrications Techniques
Discussions and examples of applications of nanotechnology in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Medical, Material Science, and Engineering. Introduction to nanofabrication tools, clean room and scanning electron microscope (SEM) via remote lab demonstrations.
Prerequisites: EGR 1111
- Use literature search to investigate topics of interest and write technical papers describing your findings and conclusions.
- Ability to define tools used in nanofabrication and clean room procedures.
- Ability to discuss the concept and limitations of photolithography and etching.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Automation and Control Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No