EGR 2274 Automation & Control Internship V
Students earn credit toward degree requirements for work learning experience. Students already working may apply to use that experience to meet internship requirements. Students establish learning outcomes and prepare related reports and/or projects each semester. Ten hours work per week per credit hour.
Prerequisites: EGR 2273
- Completion of work/learning contract.
- Complete all defined goals, objectives, and activities.
- Perform satisfactorily on the job as indicated by the supervisor.
- Complete co-op paper or project assigned by the faculty coordinator.
Credit Hours: 1 to 4
- Co-Op: 10 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Automation and Control Technology
- Repeatable Credit: Yes
- Offered Online: No