EGR 2278 Automation & Control Capstone
Project-based review of robotic workcell system design, layout and integration of related industrial systems, and skills from the following areas: robots and programming languages, electronic systems, component installation, troubleshooting, mechanical repair and preventative maintenance. Additional focus on graphics, work processing, analytical and simulation tools, assembly, testing, troubleshooting and repair of a functional robot workcell. One classroom, four lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: EGR 2231 and EGR 2252 and EET 2281
- Report on project process and results.
- Solve a problem through design and documentation using robotics.
- Construct robotic system as designed and modify to function as needed.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Lab: 4 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Automation and Control Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No