EGV 1301 Architectural Energy Analysis
Critical examination of energy consumption in building, both residential and commercial, for the purpose of identifying energy conservation opportunities. One classroom, two lab hours per week.
- Demonstrate the use of simulation software Energy-10, REScheck and COMcheck.
- Prepare a total energy profile for a building.
- Identify and analyze possible energy conservation measured for performance, cost effectiveness, and environmental impact.
- Conduct an energy audit on a building.
Credit Hours: 2
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Engineering Technology Design
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term