EGV 2101 Solar Photovoltaic Design & Installation
This course covers components of solar PV systems and components and the sizing of PV systems and components. Designed to prepare the student to take the NABCEP PV Entry Level Exam. Two classroom, two lab hours per week.
- Describe the operation of solar PV modules.
- Size a photovoltaic system and all required components.
- Analyze system performance and describe maintenance and troubleshooting requirements.
- Identify and describe the components of both stand alone and grid connected photovoltaic systems.
- Identify and describe fundamentals of solar energy functions.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Engineering Technology Design
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term