EGV 2700 Energy Management Technology Internship
Students earn credits toward degree requirements for work learning experience. Students already working may apply to use that experience to meet internship requirements. Students establish learning outcomes and prepare related reports and/or projects each term. Ten co-op hours per week per credit hour.
Prerequisites: Approval of Department
- Work in a professional setting closely related to the program outcomes.
- Complete all assignments per course schedule.
- Submit a technical report with details of completed work duly verified by the immediate supervisor.
Credit Hours: 1 to 4
- Co-Op: 10 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Engineering Technology Design
- Repeatable Credit: Yes
- Offered Online: No