EGV 2780 Energy Management Technology Capstone
Assessment of achievement by Energy Management Technology students in attaining program outcomes by completing a project demonstrating principles and practice of the major. Teamwork on projects will be emphasized. Two classroom, four lab hours per week.
- As a member of a team, demonstrate the professional values of the Sinclair Honor Code.
- Demonstrate the principles and practices of the discipline as described by program outcomes.
- Complete and plan a project through the design phase.
Credit Hours: 4
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 4 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Engineering Technology Design
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No