EMS 1150 Emergency Medical Technician: Lecture
The Emergency Medical Technician Lecture provides students with the didactic information needed to understand the care of the sick and injured at the emergency medical technician level. The EMS program is accredited by the Ohio Division of EMS, Department of Public Safety. Accreditation number 326.
Prerequisites: DEV 0015 and Approval of Division Advisor and Other (18 years old)
- Formulate the out-of-hospital care for patients with medical complaints at the entry level of an EMT.
- Apply the patient assessment process in the care of out-of-hospital patients at the entry level of an EMT.
- Formulate the out-of-hospital care for patients with traumatic complaints at the entry level of an EMT.
Credit Hours: 5
- Classroom: 5 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Emergency Medical Services
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
8:00AM to 10:30AM
11:30AM to 4:30PM
5:00PM to 10:00PM