EMS 2250 Paramedic Refresher
This course meets or exceeds the national standard curriculum for paramedic refresher. Designed to meet the needs of two types of emergency medical services providers: 1) Students who are recertifying their state licensure cards can use this course to complete their state requirements. 2) Students who need to remediate on material before taking their national registry examination can use this course to meet those needs. Two classroom, two lab hours per week.
- Demonstrate cognitive knowledge at the level of a paramedic during written examination.
- Demonstrate advanced cardiac life support care according to the current American Heart Association guidelines.
- Demonstrate paramedic level care of simulated out of hospital patients.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Emergency Medical Services
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
6:00PM to 10:00PM