EMS 2305 Critical Care Paramedic 2
This course explores the technologically challenging area of critical care medicine. The use of advanced diagnostics such as laboratory results, x-rays and ultrasounds and the management of patients with trauma, shock and various medical conditions will be explored.
Prerequisites: Approval of Department and Other (Paramedic)
- Apply critical care concepts related to the care and monitoring of patients suffering from medical emergencies.
- Integrate information obtained from laboratory and imaging sources into patient care management.
- Apply critical care concepts related to the monitoring, management and stabilization of patients suffering from trauma.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Emergency Medical Services
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
9:00AM to 12:00PM