EMS 2310 EMS Management 1
This course is for Emergency Medical Services (EMS) personnel who need to understand the roles and responsibilities of EMS managers. Various aspects of management, including finance, injury prevention, communication, public access and EMS system management will be discussed.
Prerequisites: ENG 1101
- Explore the evolution of emergency medical services.
- Analyze recent disasters using terminology consistent with national organizations to determine lessons that can be learned in preparing for future disasters.
- Identify a community need in the area of injury prevention/reduction and create a public education program considering financial and pragmatic concerns.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Emergency Medical Services
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No