END 1286 Lab for Basic Evoked Potentials
Lab for Basic Evoked Potential Basic demonstrate evoked potential recording techniques. Emphasis on equipment, principles of operation, associated waive related to normal and abnormal waveforms, placement and calibration, obtaining clearly resolved and replicated obligated waveforms of brainstem auditory, visual, and somatosensory evoked potentials in adults and pediatric subjects.
- Demonstrate the use of the generators and principles of measuring waveforms and distance used in evoked potential studies.
- Identify common indications for auditory, visual, and somatosensory evoked potentials.
- Demonstrate the clinical correlations of evoked potential abnormalities.
Credit Hours: 0
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Electroneurodiagnostic Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
12:00PM to 2:30PM