END 1901 Seminar for END Practicum I
Classroom portion to enhance the Clinical electroencephalography experience in a selected neurodiagnostic lab or an affiliated health care facility under the direct supervision of an EEG technologist or physician. Emphasis on EEG concepts. One classroom, seven practicum hours per week.
Prerequisites: END 1101 and END 1102
- Identify how the role of the electroneurodiagnostic technologist varies according to directed practice site.
- Explain the legal and ethical responsibilities associated with patient care.
- Apply cultural diversity to real world context by acknowledging, understanding, and engaging constructively within the contemporary world.
Credit Hours: 2
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Practicum: 7 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Electroneurodiagnostic Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No