END 1991 Practicum Experience I for END
Clinical electroencephalography experience in a selected neurodiagnostic lab or an affiliated health care facility under the direct supervision of an EEG technologist or physician. Emphasis on EEG concepts. Performance of EEG testing on clinical patients, medical record keeping and clinical history taking.
- Demonstrate professional behavior in dress, language and interactions with staff and patients.
- Demonstrate the ability to document appropriately and accurately in both content and vocabulary.
- Observe and demonstrate basic EEG concepts and skills.
Credit Hours: 0
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Electroneurodiagnostic Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No