END 2485 Lab for Nerve Conduction Studies
The lab for nerve conduction studies and electromyography will emphasis equipment, knowledge of placement stimulation sites, sources of error in nerve conduction studies, electronics, pathology (abnormal nerve conduction studies, anatomy as it pertains to entrapment sites and nerve conduction studies), waveforms identification and case presentation.
- Demonstrate the principles of stimulation and accurate placement of recording electrodes.
- Demonstrate the measuring of waveforms and distances used in routine nerve conduction studies.
- Identify the anatomy and physiology of selected muscles and nerves.
Credit Hours: 0
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Electroneurodiagnostic Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No