END 2902 Seminar for END Practicum II
Continuation of practicum in clinical setting at neurology laboratory or neurodiagnostics department. Departmental orientation, policies and procedures, assist patient setup, performance and discontinuance of neurodiagnostic activities performed at the assigned clinical site. One classroom, fourteen practicum hours per week.
Prerequisites: COM 2206 and ENG 1101 and PSY 1100 and END 1901 and END 1260 and END 2350 and END 2360
- Apply knowledge of cultural diversity to real world context by acknowledging, understanding and engaging constructively within the contemporary world.
- Explain the legal and ethical responsibilities associated with patient care at an advanced level.
- Discuss professional behavior in dress, language, and interactions with staff and patients at an advanced level.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Practicum: 14 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Electroneurodiagnostic Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No