END 2903 Seminar for END Practicum III
Directed practice in clinical setting at neurology laboratory or neurodiagnostics department. Departmental orientation, policies and procedures, assist patient setup and discontinuance in monitoring of electromyography (EMG) activities. Experience with nerve conduction studies, and continuation of performance of EEG testing. One classroom, fourteen practicum hours per week.
Prerequisites: END 2450 and END 2460 and END 2902
- Apply cultural diversity to real world context by acknowledging, understanding and engaging constructively within the contemporary world.
- Identify how the role of the electroneurodiagnostic technologist varies according to directed practice site.
- Explain the legal and ethical responsibilities associated with patient care.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Practicum: 14 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Electroneurodiagnostic Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No