END 2990 Electroneurodiagnostic Capstone
Capstone course in Electroneurodiagnostic Technology. Assessment of one’s knowledge, experience and skills as electroneurodiagnostic technologist. Preparation and presentation of qualifications through written resume and portfolio. Guidelines and preparation for employment interview. Investigation into electroneurodiagnostic issues.
Prerequisites: END 2902
- Review and select areas of study in preparation for successful performance on the credentialing exam.
- Develop a resume and job search strategy.
- Discuss challenging situations faced or potentially encountered during the directed practice and propose workable, competent solutions to the identified problem.
- Identify areas of growth and steps necessary to improve performance as a practicing electroneurodiagnostic technician.
Credit Hours: 2
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Electroneurodiagnostic Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
12:00PM to 1:40PM