END 2992 END Practicum II
Continuation of practicum in clinical setting at neurology laboratory or neurodiagnostics department. Departmental orientation, policies and procedures, assist patient setup, performance and discontinuance of neurodiagnostic activities performed at the assigned clinical site.
- Observe and demonstrate advanced EEG concepts and skills.
- Demonstrate professional behavior in dress, language and interactions with staff and patients at an advanced level.
- Demonstrate the ability to document appropriately and accurately in both content and vocabulary at an advanced level.
- Apply knowledge of cultural diversity to real world context by acknowledging, understanding and engaging constructively within the contemporary world.
Credit Hours: 0
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Electroneurodiagnostic Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No