END 2993 END Practicum III
Practicum in clinical setting at neurology laboratory or neurodiagnostics department. Departmental orientation, policies and procedures, assist patient setup and discontinuance in monitoring of electromyography (EMG) activities. Experience with nerve conduction studies, and continuation of performance of EEG testing.
- Perform prescribed diagnostic studies on the adult and pediatric patient.
- Apply knowledge of cultural diversity to real world context by acknowledging, understanding, and engaging constructively within the contemporary world.
- Evaluate the clinical data on the adult and pediatric patient and critically apply information and modify testing as needed.
- Enhanced clinical skills by performing prescribed adult and pediatric electroneurodiagnostic procedures.
Credit Hours: 0
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Electroneurodiagnostic Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No